analytics cookies to improve site navigation.
Continuing navigation authorize cookies. more information
privacy and garante
Welcome to B&B A Villa Riccio bed and breakfast in Rome center where you will discover the pleasure of roman hospitality at affordable prices.
The B&B A Villa Riccio is a bed and breakfast accommodation located in the historical Flaminio district, a green, quiet and safe area in the heart of Rome.
The Flaminio district stretches between the hills of Parioli, Villa Borghese, Piazza del Popolo, Lungotevere and the Olympic Village.
The Bed and Breakfast BnB A Villa Riccio is at walking distance to the Auditorium Parco della Musica, Accademia di Santa Cecilia, the national museum of arts of the twenty-first century MAXXI, Villa Borghese and Borghese museum, Foro Italico, Stadio Flaminio, Olympic stadium, Ponte Milvio, Piazza del Popolo.
The bed and breakfast is located in the center of Rome within walking distance of the most important monuments and characteristic sites of Rome: Piazza del Popolo, Via del Corso, Spanish steps, Trevi fountain, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, St. Peter Church, Sistin Chapel, Vatican Museums, Saint's Peter Basilica.
We are 5 minutes walk to the Olympic stadium, to the Auditorium Parco della Musica, and the museum of contemporary art MAXXI museum in via Guido Reni. The MACRO museum in via Nizza, the Galleria Borghese and the National Gallery of Modern Art GNAM are not far and easy to reach.
Easy and fast connections by public transport make the Bed and Breakfast A Villa Riccio the ideal base for visiting the eternal city, an ideal lodging in Rome center whether you are visiting Rome for business or pleasure.
from the "Leonardo da Vinci" airport of Rome to Termini Station:
1. By Train: Leonardo Express train to Roma Termini station. journey time 30 minutes. does not make intermediate stops. it is guaranteed even in the event of a strike.
2. by Bus travel time 55 minutes. The lines that depart from Rome Fiumicino Airport to Termini Station are: Terravision, Schiaffini Travel and Cotral.
from Termini Station to Bed and Breakfast:
1. Bus 910 from the L platform in Piazza dei Cinquecento (the square in front of the station). after passing the Olympic Village, the Auditorium Parco della Musica and the Palazzetto dello Sport, the bus runs a short stretch of Via Flaminia, then turns right onto Viale del Vignola. Get off at the first stop in Viale del Vignola. Cross the street and continue until the pedestrian gate of Viale del Vignola 75.
2. Metro A Battistini direction get off at Flaminio stop. So the tram
2. Get off at the third stop (Ankara square Flaminio stadium). Cross
Via Flaminia, take Viale del Vignola and follow it for three blocks
from Tiburtina Station to Bed and Breakfast:
1. Bus 490 or Bus 495 from the terminal on the square. Get off at Piazzale Flaminio and take tram 2 for 3 stops. Get off at the Ankara / Tiziano stop. Cross Via Flaminia, take Viale del Vignola and continue for three blocks until no. 75.
2. Metro B direction Laurentina for 4 stops. Get off at the Stazione Termini stop and take the Metro A towards Battistini for 4 stops. Get off at Flaminio stop and take tram 2. Get off at the third stop (Ankara square Flaminio stadium). Cross Via Flaminia, take Viale del Vignola and follow it for three blocks until no. 75.
from Rome Ciampino Airport to Bed and Breakfast:
Shuttle bus to the Anagnina Metro station. Metro A to Flaminio Piazza del Popolo stop. then tram 2 for three stops.
always make sure that the taxi is from a company authorized by the municipality of Rome: white with the inscription "TAXI" and the telephone number of the company on the side of the car. (eg 06 - 5551, 6645, 3570, 4994 ..). Beware of strangers who propose to accompany you, they are abusive.
on request we can organize a transfer from the airport to the B & B through a rental service with driver.
from the Grande Raccordo Anulare ring road (G.R.A.), take exit 6 Via Flaminia in the direction of "Roma Centro - Tor di Quinto - Saxa Rubra" and follow the signs for Corso di Francia. Go straight on, crossing the Flaminio Bridge (a monumental bridge of white marble with statues of eagles and lamps shaped like a lighthouse) pass over the Olympic Village and you will see the Auditorium Parco della Musica on the left and the Flaminio Stadium on the right. At the end of the viaduct turn right. Continue straight ahead, passing the traffic lights at intersections with Viale Tiziano and then Via Flaminia, and continue on Via Fracassini up to the Lungotevere. Turn immediately right into via Donatello and then left into viale del Vignola.
The area is not limited to traffic and can be easily reached by car. It is possible to park in the street on the blue lines for a fee or on the free white lines. On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays parking is always free even in the blue lines. In Rome, hybrid and electric cars do not pay for parking on the blue lines.
The Bed & Breakfast Villa Riccio is located in a residential complex with a private park, "Villa Riccio", which has numerous entrances. Entering from the pedestrian gate of Viale del Vignola 75, Palazzo 2 is the first on the right. Entering the villa, turn right and then right again up to the B staircase. Intercom to the 9 Bed and Breakfast A Villa Riccio.
5 minutes walk to Olimpic Stadium, MAXXI Museum, Auditorium Parco della Musica, Olimpic Theatre, Music Bridge.
15 minutes walk to Piazza del Popolo, Spanish steps, Villa Borghese,
Via del Corso, Trevi fountain, piazza Navona
B&B A Villa Riccio - 75 Viale del Vignola - Pal.2 sc.B/9 -
tel. +39 338 3559880 +39 339 4159642 email@example.com